- Technicolor: “The Internet of Things needs a universal mother tongue” 21 May 2013 | 2:55 pm
- MRG: Most TV will eventually be delivered on-demand via unicast 21 May 2013 | 12:02 pm
- Super-fast broadband for the EU ‘should cost less’ 21 May 2013 | 11:10 am
- Mediaroom upgrade for TDS Telecom 21 May 2013 | 10:33 am
- Qwilt and Limelight partner on content delivery 21 May 2013 | 9:48 am
Now celebrating its 9th annual year Broadband Asia & TV Connect brings together 1,300+ senior level decision makers and buyers from the fixed, wireless and mobile broadband industry from across the Asia- Pacific region and beyond.
The conference sessions allow you to benefit from 40+ hours of content delivered by 150+ visionary speakers. The easy to navigate conference structure includes analyst breakfast briefings, keynote sessions, a choice of 2 tracks and various special focus seminars plus the Executive Summit where industry leaders get together to discuss the most pressing issues and concerns facing their businesses.
Running alongside the Conference will be an exhibition featuring leading industry solution and technology providers. In addition to the exhibitors the show floor will be buzzing with FREE to attend Broadband Asia Masterclasses, a private meeting room village and dedicated networking zones.