- Foxtel Play Comes to LG Smart TVs 13 December 2013 | 10:37 am
- Opera launch first commercial-grade Chromium/Blink engine for RDK STBs 13 December 2013 | 10:29 am
- Aereo defiant at prospect of Supreme Court 13 December 2013 | 10:03 am
- TV Everywhere up 30% in US 12 December 2013 | 5:02 pm
- Ofcom: UK great for Internet costs, not so great for premium TV 12 December 2013 | 2:14 pm
Now celebrating its 10th annual year Broadband & TV Connect Asia brings together 1,300+ senior level decision makers and buyers from the fixed, wireless and mobile broadband industry from across the Asia- Pacific region and beyond.
The conference sessions allow you to benefit from 40+ hours of content delivered by 150+ visionary speakers. The easy to navigate conference structure includes analyst breakfast briefings, keynote sessions, a choice of 2 tracks and various special focus seminars plus the Executive Summit where industry leaders get together to discuss the most pressing issues and concerns facing their businesses.
Running alongside the Conference will be an exhibition featuring leading industry solution and technology providers. In addition to the exhibitors the show floor will be buzzing with FREE to attend Broadband Asia Masterclasses, a private meeting room village and dedicated networking zones.