- YouTube & Netflix help boost Global Video CDN Market 24 April 2014 | 4:14 pm
- TalkTalk boosts movie range with FilmFlex deal 24 April 2014 | 12:56 pm
- Patrick Lopez on LTE Broadcast – should we believe the hype? 24 April 2014 | 10:45 am
- Mexican video & TV spend set to reach $4.5b in 2014 24 April 2014 | 10:17 am
- ACCESS Europe looks to new COO to spearhead multiscreen 24 April 2014 | 9:47 am
Now celebrating its 10th annual year Broadband & TV Connect Asia brings together 1,300+ senior level decision makers and buyers from the fixed, wireless and mobile broadband industry from across the Asia- Pacific region and beyond.
The conference sessions allow you to benefit from 40+ hours of content delivered by 150+ visionary speakers. The easy to navigate conference structure includes analyst breakfast briefings, keynote sessions, a choice of 2 tracks and various special focus seminars plus the Executive Summit where industry leaders get together to discuss the most pressing issues and concerns facing their businesses.
Running alongside the Conference will be an exhibition featuring leading industry solution and technology providers. In addition to the exhibitors the show floor will be buzzing with FREE to attend Broadband Asia Masterclasses, a private meeting room village and dedicated networking zones.